You can build an Adobe Presenter publication over an underlying PowerPoint publication at any stage of development—whether you start a new publication from scratch or open an existing slideshow.
Presenter output can be used on mobile devices that run Flash Lite 3. Many features are supported, including slide animations and backgrounds, audio, and embedded SWF and FLV files. Some Presenter content isn't supported in Flash Lite 3, however, including the side panel, quizzes, themes, and the playbar.
Setting Up the Presentation
To save time when configuring Presenter settings, it's quickest to have the set of slides created and the basic titling finished. That way, when you select some of the configuration options, you won't have to guess at settings. Let's get started.
- Open your presentation in PowerPoint.
- Choose Adobe Presenter > Presentation Settings to display the Presentation Settings dialog box.
- Configure the presentation features as desired. (The following sections discuss some of the more useful options.)
- On the Attachments tab, select and add files to attach to the presentation. An attachment can be either a file or a link. Click Add to open the Add Attachment dialog box, where you can specify content such as spreadsheets or charts that you want to provide with the presentation.
- After you've finished modifying the settings, click OK to close the dialog box.