Moving pages with page thumbnails
Page thumbnails offer a convenient way to preview pages. In previous lessons, you used page thumbnails to navigate a document. Now you’ll use them to quickly rearrange pages in a document.
Click the Page Thumbnails button () in the navigation pane.
The Meridien Wi-fi page is out of place. According to the table of contents, it should follow the page titled “What is the City of Meridien Conference?”
- Click the page 2 thumbnail to select it.
- Drag the selected thumbnail image down until the insertion bar appears between the thumbnails of pages 4 and 5.
- Release the mouse button to insert the page at its new position.
The Meridien Wi-fi page now follows the “What is the City of Meridien Conference?” page, and it precedes the “Why participate?” page.
- To check the sequence of pages, choose View > Page Navigation > First Page to go to the first page of the document (if you’re not already there), and then use the Next Page button () to page through the presentation.
- When you’re satisfied that the pages are in the correct order, close the Page Thumbnails panel. Then choose File > Save to save your work.