Selecting Fills with the Selection Tool
You can select filled areas the same way you select lines.
To select multiple filled areas:
- In the Toolbar, select the selection tool.
- Position the pointer over the fill you want to select. The selection icon appears next to the selection pointer.
- Click the fill.
Flash highlights the selected fill with a dot pattern (
Figure 3.6 When the pointer sits above a filled area, it changes into the selection arrow. Click the fill to select it. A dot pattern in a contrasting color highlights the selected fill.
- To select additional fills, do one of the following:
- If you are using Flash's default selection style (Shift Select), Shift-click each additional fill you want to select.
- If you turned off the Shift Select option in the Preferences dialog, click each fill you want to include.