All Adobe Acrobat Articles
- How to Produce a PDF Portfolio in Adobe Acrobat 9
Donna L Baker
- Sep 5, 2008
- Author Donna Baker explains how to use Adobe Acrobat 9's new Portfolio feature to bring your content together into one portable, customizable, well-organized package.
- Building a Slideshow Presentation with Picture Tasks
Donna L. Baker
- Jul 14, 2006
- Suppose you need to present a series of photographs to a committee that will decide which one belongs in a company brochure. Or imagine that you are preparing a collection of shots, one of which will appear in a newspaper ad. How can you present the selection of possibilities to a client in a way that is both professional and interesting? Acrobat 7 includes a plug-in called Picture Tasks that allows you to easily manage a group of images and prepare different types of output, including a slideshow and various print options. In this chapter's project, you'll learn how to use the plug-in to create a slideshow and customize it, as well as to send the final product automatically by e-mail from within Acrobat.
- Getting Familiar with Adobe Reader
- Sep 2, 2005
- Adobe Reader offers an overwhelming array of options. Luckily, Ted Padova offers his services as a guide through the thicket of choices in this sample chapter.
- Bookmarks in Acrobat
Christopher Smith, Anita Dennis, Mohamad Tawil
- Mar 19, 2004
- In this article, the authors of "Real World Adobe Acrobat 6: Pro and Standard" show you how to nest, create, and edit bookmarks.
- Logon Scripts: Using KiXtart and.ini Files
- Dec 19, 2003
- Anybody who manages user accounts knows the advantage of automating the task. The last thing you want to do is visit every desktop to ensure that the users' Windows computers are set up to work properly with your network. One common way to get around this is to use batch files and scripts to smooth the process. Matthew Moran shows you an easy way to gain control of user logons with Kixtart, a free-format scripting language.