Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
ActionScript 3.0 for Adobe Flash CS4 Professional Classroom in a Book
- Your Price: $35.19
- List Price: $43.99
- About Watermarked eBooks
- Copyright 2009
- Pages: 384
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-61839-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-61839-9
The fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn ActionScript® 3.0 for Adobe Flash CS4 Professional
ActionScript® 3.0 for Adobe Flash CS4 Professional Classroom in a Book contains 14 lessons. The book covers the basics of learning ActionScript and provides countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive. You can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you.
Learn to add interactivity to Flash files using ActionScript 3.0: Control timelines and animation, write event-handling functions, and control loading of and interaction with data, text, video, sound, and images.
“The Classroom in a Book series is by far the best training material on the market. Everything you need to master the software is included: clear explanations of each lesson, step-by-step instructions, and the project files for the students.” —Barbara Binder, Adobe Certified Instructor, Rocky Mountain Training
Classroom in a Book®, the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, helps you learn the features of Adobe software quickly and easily. Classroom in a Book offers what no other book or training program does—an official training series from Adobe Systems Incorporated, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
All of Peachpit's eBooks contain the same content as the print edition. You will find a link in the last few pages of your eBook that directs you to the media files.
· If you are able to search the book, search for "Where are the lesson files?"
· Go to the very last page of the book and scroll backwards.
· You will need a web-enabled device or computer in order to access the media files that accompany this ebook. Entering the URL supplied into a computer with web access will allow you to get to the files.
· Depending on your device, it is possible that your display settings will cut off part of the URL. To make sure this is not the case, try reducing your font size and turning your device to a landscape view. This should cause the full URL to appear.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction to ActionScript
Chapter 2 Navigating the Flash Timeline
Chapter 3 Working with Events
Chapter 4 Class files and Display Objects
Chapter 5 Controlling Display properties, tweens, and conditional statements
Chapter 6 Working with Components and Loaders
Chapter 7 Using Arrays and Loops
Chapter 8 ActionScript and Text
Chapter 9 Using preloaders and version checking
Chapter 10 ActionScript and Sound
Chapter 11 ActionScript and Video
Chapter 12 Flash and XML
Chapter 13 Working with color, and filters and bitmaps
Chapter 14 Sending email and contextual menus
Chapter 15 Controlling Printing
Chapter 16 ActionScript and Adobe AIR