Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Audition CC Classroom in a Book, 2nd Edition
- Your Price: $38.39
- List Price: $47.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2019
- Edition: 2nd
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-522842-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-522842-5
The fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Audition CC
Classroom in a Book®, the best-selling series of hands-on so ware training workbooks, offers what no other book or training program does–an official training series from Adobe, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
Adobe Audition CC Classroom in a Book contains 17 lessons that cover the basics and beyond, providing countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program. You can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you.
Purchasing this book includes valuable online extras. Follow the instructions in the book’s “Getting Started” section to unlock access to:
• Downloadable lesson files you need to work through the projects in the book
• Web Edition containing the complete text of the book, interactive quizzes, videos that walk you through the lessons step by step, and updated material covering new feature releases from Adobe
What you need to use this book: Adobe Audition CC software, for either Windows or macOS. (Software not included.)
Note: Classroom in a Book does not replace the documentation, support, updates, or any other benefits of being a registered owner of Adobe Audition CC software.
Table of Contents
1. Set up Adobe Audition CC
2. The Audition interface
3. Waveform editing
5. Audio Restoration
7. Sound design
8. Creating and recording files
9. Multitrack sessions
10. Multitrack session editing
12. Video soundtracks
13. The essential sound panel
14. The multitrack mixer15. Creating music with sound libraries16. Recording and output in the multitrack editor17. Mixer (Online)