Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Digital Video How-Tos: 100 Essential Techniques with Adobe Production Studio
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2007
- Dimensions: 7" x 9"
- Pages: 304
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-47380-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-47380-6
The Adobe Production Studio offers a complete post-production package that combines Adobe's video and graphics software with the timesaving integration and workflow features of Adobe Dynamic Link and Adobe Bridge. With the addition of Flash, videographers and filmmakers can bring their content to a rich, interactive presence on the Web as well. The benefits of using all of the tools in the bundle are many and here to help guide readers through the wide range of features is an info-packed guide that hits all the key techniques they are most likely to use in their digital video projects. Each stand-alone tip includes relevant hints and a graphic example so that readers can learn exactly what they need to know and move on to the next important technique. When each program has been explored, additional tips on integration and workflow are included to show how you can use the various programs for a complete solution in this exciting, integrated environment.
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Photoshop CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39