Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Flash CS3 Professional Classroom in a Book
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $35.19
- List Price: $43.99
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2007
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 480
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-50995-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-50995-6
This project-based guide from Adobe will teach readers all they need to know to create engaging interactive content with Flash CS3. Using step-by-step instructions with projects that build on the knowledge learned in each lesson, readers will learn the key elements of the Flash interface, including panels, timelines, and frames. From there, readers will learn how to work with vector and bitmap graphics; create and edit symbols; modify text and add interactivity with ActionScript 3.0; and incorporate animation, music, and sound to their projects. They'll also learn how to prepare and export their finished projects for Web and broadcast. Of course, readers will also learn how to take advantage of the new features of Flash CS3--the streamlined user interface, native support for Photoshop and Illustrator files, revamped drawing tools, new video encoding features, code editing enhancements, and much more. The companion CD provides users with all the sample files they need to complete all of the projects.
Educational instructor notes—created to help teachers plan, organize, and time their lessons—are available for this book (and for other Classroom in a Book titles) at www.peachpit.com/instructorresources.
Table of Contents
1. Getting Acquainted
2. Working with Graphics
3. Creating and Editing Symbols
4. Working with Text
5. Adding Animation
6. Creating Interactive Files
7. ActionScript Basics
8. Using Components
9. Working with Sound and Video
10. Loading and Optimizing Flash Content
11. Publishing Flash Documents