Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Flash CS3 Professional Video Studio Techniques
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2008
- Dimensions: 7-3/8 X 9-1/8
- Pages: 376
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-48038-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-48038-5
From pre-production to post, author Rob Reinhardt shares the techniques that make Adobe Flash a powerful tool for sharing video over the Web. With sections on capturing and encoding video, creating and using cue points, working with transparency, and deploying and delivering optimal quality, he covers the information that users need to get started, and then goes in-depth to bring his readers to expert status quickly.
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Dreamweaver CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39