Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Flash CS4 Professional How-Tos: 100 Essential Techniques
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2009
- Pages: 288
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-61841-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-61841-2
Users new to the software as well as veteran users unfamiliar with added features need quick access to key features and fundamental techniques. Adobe Flash CS4 Professional: 100 Essential Techniques provides users with what they need to know to start working in Flash. Each technique is presented in a self-contained unit of one or two pages so users can dive in and start working right away, unencumbered by lengthy descriptions or technical detail. For example, if readers want to know how to use Flash's QuickTime export feature, they can turn directly to that page, quickly grasp the technique, as well as pick up a few tips along the way.
Table of Contents
Chapter One: Exploring the Flash Interface
Chapter Two: Using the Drawing Tools
Chapter Three: Editing and Transforming Objects
Chapter Four: Using Symbols and the Library
Chapter Five: Creating Basic Animation
Chapter Six: Creating Tweened Animation
Chapter Seven: Working with Imported Artwork
Chapter Eight: Working with Sound
Chapter Nine: Working with Video
Chapter Ten: Publishing and Exporting
Chapter Eleven: Using Basic ActionScript
Chapter Twelve: Using Components
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Dreamweaver CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39