Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Flex 2: Training from the Source
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- Copyright 2007
- Edition: 1st
- Premium Website
- ISBN-10: 0-321-42316-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-42316-0
Part of the Adobe Training from the Source series, the official curriculum from Adobe, developed by experienced trainers. Using project-based tutorials, this book/CD volume is designed to teach the techniques needed to create sophisticated, professional-level projects. Each book includes a CD that contains all the files used in the lessons, plus completed projects for comparison. This title covers the new development framework for Rich Internet Applications, Adobe Flex 2. In the course of the book, the reader will build several Web applications using Flex Builder and incorporating MXML and ActionScript 3.0.
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Flex 4.5 Fundamentals: Training from the Source
- eBook (Watermarked) $31.99
- Adobe Flash Builder 4: Learn by Video
- Online Video $59.99
- Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5 Classroom in a Book
- eBook (Watermarked) $35.19