Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Illustrator CS Classroom in a Book
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- NEW - updated to cover Illustrator CS' new features: powerful new type tools, the Scribble Effect, hundreds of professionally designed templates, support for 3D graphics, and more.
- The official training series from Adobe Systems tested in Adobe's own classrooms and labs.
- Self-paced modular lessons cover a complete tour of the software-flexibility according to course curriculum.
- Lesson Objectives and Review Section-Chapters open with list of objectives, and end with review questions and answers.
- CD-ROM component contains all the project files in full color.
- Instructor CD (ISBN: 0-321-26823-7) available with Instructor Notes and training movie clips.
- Copyright 2004
- Edition: 1st
- Premium Website
- ISBN-10: 0-321-19380-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-19380-3
How often have you wished you had access to the team behind your favorite software--in this case, Adobe Illustrator--so that you could really pick their brains about all of its coolest features? With this book, you do. In these pages the Adobe Creative Team gives you a guided tour of the graphics powerhouse, Illustrator CS. Best of all, it does so at your pace. Whether your beautifully designed graphics end up in print, the Web, broadcast video, or even cell phone displays, this book shows you how to get them there--easily, elegantly, and efficiently. You'll find step-by-step, project-based lessons in all of Illustrator's key features, including those that are new to CS: powerful new type tools, the Scribble Effect, hundreds of professionally designed templates, support for 3D graphics, and more. Each chapter contains a project that builds on your growing knowledge of the program, and a companion CD includes all the files needed to complete the book's lessons.
Online Sample Chapter
Table of Contents
A Quick Tour of Adobe Illustrator.
1. Getting to Know the Work Area.
2. Selection Basics.
3. Creating Basic Shapes.
4. Drawing with the Pen Tool.
6. Applying Transparency and Blending Modes.
7. Working with Layers.
8. Transforming Objects.
9. Working with Placement and Order of Objects.
10. Applying Appearance Attributes, Styles, and Effects.
11. Working with Type.
12. Blending Shapes and Colors.
13. Working with Symbols.
14. Working with Brushes and Scribbles.
15. Creating Airbrush Effects.
16. Using the 3D Effect.
17. Printing Artwork and Producing Color Separations.
18. Combining Illustrator Graphics and Photoshop Images.
19. Creating a Web Publication.
Working with Version Cue.
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Illustrator CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39