Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Illustrator CS Wow! Book, The
- This product currently is not for sale.
- NEW - Updated to cover Illustrator CS new features—Powerful new tools for creating 3D graphics,new Scribble Effect, redesigned text engine, enhanced PDF support, and more
- Emphasis is both on concepts and techniques—The “why” with the “how”.
- Companion CD—Includes more than 80 art files from the book for students to deconstruct, extra lessons, plug-ins, and clip art.
- Stunning 4-color examples from more than 100 top Illustrator artists.
- Copyright 2004
- Dimensions: 7 1/2 x 9 1/4
- Pages: 464
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-16892-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-16892-4
Designed to dazzle and inspire but not leave you in the dust, this beautifully designed volume lets you follow along as it dissects real-world projects from some of today's top Illustrator artists. In the process it teaches you how to use Illustrator in ever more creative ways for your own projects. Best-selling author and award-winning artist Sharon Steuer uses four-color pictures of real Illustrator projects to show what's possible and then employs simple, step-by-step instructions to explain the techniques that will produce those effects. You'll find comprehensive ground-up coverage of all of Illustrator CS' most important capabilities. Veteran users will be grateful to explore Illustrator CS' new features: powerful new tools for creating 3D graphics on the fly, a new Scribble Effect that lets you add a loose, hand-drawn look to your artwork, a redesigned text engine, enhanced PDF support, and more. On the CD, you'll find artwork from the book, technical documents, third-party software, clip art, and more.
Table of Contents
1. Illustrator Basics.
2. The Zen of Illustrator.
3. Drawing & Coloring.
4. Brushes & Symbols.
7. Blends, Gradients & Mesh.
8. Transparency & Appearances.
9. Live Effects & Styles.
10. Advanced Techniques.
11. Web & Animation.
12. Illustrator & Other Programs.