Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Illustrator CS3 Classroom in a Book, Adobe Reader
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $35.19
- List Price: $43.99
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2007
- Dimensions: 7-3/8 X 9-1/8
- Pages: 488
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-50964-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-50964-2
Educational instructor notes—created to help teachers plan, organize, and time their lessons—are available for this book (and for other Classroom in a Book titles) at www.peachpit.com/instructorresources.
Table of Contents
What’s New in Adobe Illustrator CS3
A Quick Tour of Adobe Illustrator CS3
1. Getting to Know the Work Area
2. Selecting and Aligning
3. Creating shapes
4. Transforming Objects
5. Drawing with the Pen tool
6. Color and Painting
7. Working with type
8. Working with Layers
9. Blending Shapes and Colors
10. Working with Brushes
11. Applying Effects
12. Applying Appearance Attributes and Graphic Styles
13. Working with Symbols
14. Combining Illustrator CS3 Graphics with the Creative Suite
15. Printing Artwork and Producing Color Separations
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Adobe Press, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.