Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Illustrator CS3 How-Tos: 100 Essential Techniques
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2008
- Dimensions: 7 X 9
- Pages: 272
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-51053-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-51053-2
Adobe Illustrator CS3 is more than just the world's most popular and powerful illustration tool: As part of the Adobe's Creative Suite 3, it's a key component of an overall design workflow that lets users work seamlessly among all of their graphics applications to create graphically rich content for print, Web, motion graphics, and mobile devices. This info-packed guide lets users get right down to work by focusing on the Illustrator CS3 features they're most likely to use and showcasing each in a stand-alone tip--complete with a relevant hint or two and a graphic example. In this fashion, readers learn just what they need to know, exploring the program in a way that makes sense to them. Before they know it, users will be using the new path eraser tool and making vivid artwork using the new Live Color feature and the updated recolor filters, as well as creating symbols and applying instances and exporting their work to Adobe Flash.
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Illustrator CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39