Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe InDesign CS4 Classroom in a Book, Adobe Reader
- Your Price: $35.19
- List Price: $43.99
- About Watermarked eBooks
- Copyright 2009
- Dimensions: 7-3/8 X 9-1/8
- Pages: 432
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-57408-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-57408-4
The fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe InDesign CS4
Adobe InDesign CS4 Classroom in a Book contains 14 lessons. The book covers the basics of learning page layout with Adobe InDesign and provides countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program. Explore typography and color, and learn more about creating tables and using styles. You can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you.
Create layouts for magazines, newsletters, and brochures. Learn how to make Adobe PDF files and rich interactive documents. Prepare files for high-resolution printing and the Web.
“Adobe InDesign Classroom in a Book is the best way to learn hands-on with real-world examples. You'll gain exposure to good print design as well as efficient workflow techniques.” —Michael Witherell, Adobe Certified Expert, Publishing, Training, and Consulting
Classroom in a Book®, the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, helps you learn the features of Adobe software quickly and easily. Classroom in a Book offers what no other book or training program does—an official training Incorporated, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
All of Peachpit's eBooks contain the same content as the print edition. You will find a link in the last few pages of your eBook that directs you to the media files.
- If you are able to search the book, search for "Where are the lesson files?"
- Go to the very last page of the book and scroll backwards.
- You will need a web-enabled device or computer in order to access the media files that accompany this ebook. Entering the URL supplied into a computer with web access will allow you to get to the files.
- Depending on your device, it is possible that your display settings will cut off part of the URL. To make sure this is not the case, try reducing your font size and turning your device to a landscape view. This should cause the full URL to appear.
Table of Contents
1. Introducing the Work Area
2. Getting to Know InDesign
3. Setting Up a Document and Working with Pages
4. Working with Frames
5. Importing and Editing Text
6. Working with Typography
7. Working with Color
8. Working with Styles
9. Importing and Modifying Graphics
10. Creating Tables
11. Working with Transparency
12. Working with Long Documents
13. Output and Exporting
14. Creating Rich Interactive Documents
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Adobe Press, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe InDesign CC Learn by Video (2014 release)
- Online Video $63.99
- Adobe InDesign CC Classroom in a Book (2014 release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39