Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe LiveMotion 2.0 Classroom in a Book
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2002
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-15897-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-15897-0
If you're a professional Web designer or developer who needs to create dynamic, interactive content in a variety of formats, Adobe LiveMotion 2.0 is just the tool you need. LiveMotion 2.0 offers ActionScript support, as well as design, coding, and debugging tools. And because it's created by Adobe, LiveMotion integrates seamlessly with Adobe Photoshop, GoLive, and Illustrator--so if you're familiar with the Adobe interface you'll feel right at home with LiveMotion. Adobe LiveMotion 2.0 Classroom in a Book guides you through self-paced lessons that teach you how to work with type, create animations and rollovers, use LiveMotion's scripting capabilities to add interactivity to your site, export your work, and more. The cross-platform CD-ROM contains material that supplements the lessons in the book, allowing you to follow along as though you were sitting right in the middle of the Adobe classroom, with expert instructors guiding you every step of the way.
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe After Effects CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39