Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Classroom in a Book
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $35.19
- List Price: $43.99
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2007
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 496
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-50963-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-50963-5
This thorough, self-paced guide to Adobe Photoshop CS3--written by the experts at Adobe Systems' is ideal for beginning users who want to learn key Photoshop concepts and techniques, while readers who already have some experience with Photoshop can use this book to learn Photoshop CS3's more advanced features and newest tools. Using clear, step-by-step, project-based lessons, each chapter walks readers through the creation of a specific project, with each chapter building on the reader's growing knowledge of the program, while review questions at the end of each chapter reinforce the skills learned in each lesson. Photoshop CS3, long the industry standard for digital imaging software, offers plenty of new features and enhancements for creative professionals and digital photographers alike. Users can enjoy unrivaled editing with non-destructive Smart Filters, improved curves, and adjustable cloning and healing with Preview Overlay. Increase productivity with Photoshop CS3's streamlined interface and new Photoshop Lightroom " integration. Anyone who wants to create a composite will benefit from the revamped Photomerge® tool, which lets you apply automatic layer alignment and blending to your images, while the new Quick Selection tool lets you select pixels not just by color, but by texture and shape as well. And digital photographers will be pleased to know that they can now process multiple Camera Raw images in a fraction of the time it used to take.
Educational instructor notes—created to help teachers plan, organize, and time their lessons—are available for this book (and for other Classroom in a Book titles) at www.peachpit.com/instructorresources.
Table of Contents
1. Getting to Know the Work Area
2. Basic Photo Corrections
3. Retouching and Repairing
4. Working with Selections
5. Layer Basics
6. Masks and Channels
7. Correcting and Enhancing Digital Photographs
8. Typographic Design
9. Vector Drawing Techniques
10. Advanced Layering
11. Advanced Compositing
12. Preparing Files for the Web
13. Working with Scientific Images
14. Producing and Printing Consistent Color