Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Photoshop CS3 How-Tos: 100 Essential Techniques
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2008
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-51056-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-51056-3
Adobe Photoshop CS3 is more than just the world's most popular image-editing tool: as part of Adobe's Creative Suite, it's a key component of an overall design workflow that lets users work seamlessly among all of their graphics applications to create graphically rich content for print, Web, motion graphics, and mobile devices. This info-packed guide lets users get right down to work by focusing on the Photoshop CS3 features they're most likely to use and showcasing each in a stand-alone tip--complete with a relevant hint or two and a graphic example. In this fashion, readers learn just what they need to know, exploring the program in a way that makes sense to them. Before they know it, users will be using the Bridge to manage their files, exploring the revamped Photomerge tool to effortlessly combine multiple images, tweaking color with Photoshop's enhanced color-correction features, and will enjoy taking advantage of Photoshop's built-in integration with Photoshop Lightroom to import, select, develop, and share their digital photos.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 – Getting Started
Chapter 2 – Working with Digital Files
Chapter 3 – Using Adobe Bridge
Chapter 4 - Using Photoshop Camera Raw
Chapter 5 - Working with Layers
Chapter 6 – Selections
Chapter 7 – Using Blending Modes
Chapter 8 – Using Filters
Chapter 9 – Modifying Color and Tone
Chapter 10 – Masking
Chapter 11 – Retouching Portraits
Chapter 12 – Working with Type
Chapter 13 – Sharpening Images
Chapter 14 – Output
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Photoshop CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39