Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 Classroom in a Book
- Your Price: $28.79
- List Price: $35.99
- About Watermarked eBooks
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2010
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-71162-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-71162-5
Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 Classroom in a Book is the most thorough and comprehensive way for you to master all the new features in Adobe's consumer-targeted image editing software. Each chapter in this step-by-step, project-based guide contains a project that builds on your growing knowledge of the program, while end-of-chapter review questions reinforce each lesson. You will learn the basics of editing your images with Photoshop Elements and will learn how best to use the program's many new features. In this new cross-platform (Mac and Windows) version of the book you will receive complete coverage of all of the new features of Adobe Photoshop 8. Use People Recognition to automatically identify people in your photos, Auto-Analyzer to find your most interesting and highest quality shots, recompose photos to any size or to fit a specific layout without distortion, perform one-step color and lighting adjustments, create perfectly lit shots with Photomerge Exposure, manage your photo library in a single catalog that's automatically synched across multiple computers, and much more.
All of Peachpit's eBooks contain the same content as the print edition. You will find a link in the last few pages of your eBook that directs you to the media files.
- If you are able to search the book, search for "Where are the lesson files?"
- Go to the very last page of the book and scroll backwards.
- You will need a web-enabled device or computer in order to access the media files that accompany this ebook. Entering the URL supplied into a computer with web access will allow you to get to the files.
- Depending on your device, it is possible that your display settings will cut off part of the URL. To make sure this is not the case, try reducing your font size and turning your device to a landscape view. This should cause the full URL to appear.
Table of Contents
ch 1: A Quick Tour of Photoshop Elements
ch 2: Basic Organizing on Windows
ch 3: Basic Organizing on Mac OS
ch 4: Advanced Organizing on Windows
ch 5: Advanced Organizing on Mac OS
ch 6: Creating Projects
ch 7: Printing, Sharing, and Exporting
ch 8: Adjusting Color in Images
ch 9: Fixing Exposure Problems
ch 10: Repairing and Retouching Images
ch 11: Working with Text
ch 12: Combining Multiple Images
ch 13: Advanced Editing Techniques