Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 Classroom in a Book
- Your Price: $35.19
- List Price: $43.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2011
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-262946-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-262946-1
Serious digital photographers, amateur or pro, who seek the fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 choose Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 Classroom in a Book from the Adobe Creative Team at Adobe Press. The 10 project-based lessons in this book show readers step-by-step the key techniques for working in Photoshop Lightroom 3.
Photoshop Lightroom 3 delivers a complete workflow solution for the digital photographer. Readers learn how to manage large volumes of digital photographs, work in a non-destructive environment to allow for fearless experimentation, and perform sophisticated image processing tasks to easily produce good-looking pictures and polished presentations for both web and print. The newly expanded version of this software offers accelerated speed with refined, powerful performance.
This completely revised Photoshop Lightroom 3 cross-platform edition covers how to work in the new import interface, add audio to your slideshows, shoot tethered, use the new crop overlay tool, customize a watermark, simulate film grain in your images, utilize more options for publishing your work online, and further customize your print packages.
All of Peachpit's eBooks contain the same content as the print edition. You will find a link in the last few pages of your eBook that directs you to the media files.
- If you are able to search the book, search for "Where are the lesson files?"
- Go to the very last page of the book and scroll backwards.
- You will need a web-enabled device or computer in order to access the media files that accompany this ebook. Entering the URL supplied into a computer with web access will allow you to get to the files.
- Depending on your device, it is possible that your display settings will cut off part of the URL. To make sure this is not the case, try reducing your font size and turning your device to a landscape view. This should cause the full URL to appear.
Table of Contents
1 A QUICK TOUR OF PHOTOSHOP LIGHTROOM
2 INTRODUCING THE WORKSPACE
5 ORGANIZING AND SELECTING
6 DEVELOPING AND EDITING
7 CREATING SLIDESHOWS
8 PRINTING IMAGES
9 PUBLISHING YOUR PHOTOS
10 BACKUPS AND EXPORTING PHOTOS