Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Book, The: The Complete Guide for Photographers
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2007
- Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 9-1/8"
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-45004-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-45004-3
While Adobe Photoshop has long been their choice for editing digital photographs, many photographers want a more focused tool. That’s where Adobe Photoshop Lightroom comes in. Designed from the ground up with digital photographers in mind, Photoshop Lightroom offers powerful editing features in a streamlined interface that lets photographers import, sort, and organize images. The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Book was also written with photographers in mind. Best-selling author Martin Evening describes Photoshop Lightroom’s features in detail from a photographer’s perspective. As an established commercial and fashion photographer, martin knows firsthand what photographers need for an efficient workflow. He’s also been working with Photoshop Lightroom from the beginning, monitoring the product’s development and providing feedback on the public beta. As a result, Martin knows the software inside and out, from image selection to image editing to image management. In this book you’ll learn how to:
- Work efficiently with images shot in the raw formatn import photographs with ease and sort them according to your workflow
- Create and manage a personal image library
- Apply tonal corrections to multiple images quickly
- Integrate Photoshop Lightroom with Adobe Photoshop
- Export images for print or Web as digital contact sheets or personal portfolios
A free Lightroom 1.1 PDF supplement update is now available at www.peachpit.com/register.