Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Premiere 6.5 Classroom in a Book
- This product currently is not for sale.
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $28.80
- List Price: $36.00
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2003
- Dimensions: 7 3/8 x 9 1/8
- Pages: 480
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-15885-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-15885-7
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-16975-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-16975-4
Adobe's already intense competition with Apple's Final Cut Pro and Avid's Xpress DV 3.5 heats up with the latest release of Adobe Premiere 6.5an impressive upgrade with a slew of new features that you'll want to master fast. Adobe's best-selling Adobe Premiere 6.5 Classroom in a Book uses the popular project-based lessons for which this series is known to cover basic editing principles, working with subclips and virtual clips, creating transitions, working with audio, and titling. The CD-ROM contains all of the files you need to get started right away, and the Adobe brand ensures unparalleled course quality. After all, who better to teach Premiere than the folks who created it?
Click below to download a music file.
Online Sample Chapter
Table of Contents
A Tour of Adobe Premiere.
Lesson 1. Getting to Know the Work Area.
Lesson 2. About Digital Video Editing.
Lesson 3. Basic Editing.
Lesson 4. Adding Transitions.
Lesson 5. Adding Audio.
Lesson 6. Additional Editing Techniques.
Lesson 7. Advanced Editing Techniques.
Lesson 8. Creating with the Title Designer.
Lesson 9. Superimposing.
Lesson 10. Adding Motion.
Lesson 11. Applying Video and Audio Effects.
Lesson 12. Duplicate Clips and Virtual Clips.
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Adobe Press, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
Other Things You Might Like
- Filmmaking Workflows with Adobe Pro Video Tools: Learn by Video
- Online Video $51.99
- Adobe After Effects CC Visual Effects and Compositing Studio Techniques
- eBook (Watermarked) $44.79