Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Premiere Elements 8 Classroom in a Book, Adobe Reader
- Your Price: $35.19
- List Price: $43.99
- About Watermarked eBooks
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2010
- Pages: 320
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-68581-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-68581-0
This is the eBook version of the printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version.
Adobe Premiere Elements 8 Classroom in a Book is the most thorough and comprehensive way for you to master all the new features in Adobe's consumer-targeted image editing software. Each chapter in this step-by-step, project-based guide contains a project that builds on your growing knowledge of the program, while end-of-chapter review questions reinforce each lesson. You will learn the basics of editing your images with Photoshop Elements and will learn how best to use the program's many new features. In this new version you can fix shaky footage and color and lighting problems with SmartFix, automatically remove unwanted footage with Smart Trim, automatically balance audio with SmartMix, add graphics that follow the action of your footage, view and organize your footage and photos together in full screen mode, manage your video clips and photos in a single catalog that's automatically synched across multiple computers, and more.
All of Peachpit's eBooks contain the same content as the print edition. You will find a link in the last few pages of your eBook that directs you to the media files.
- If you are able to search the book, search for "Where are the lesson files?"
- Go to the very last page of the book and scroll backwards.
- You will need a web-enabled device or computer in order to access the media files that accompany this ebook. Entering the URL supplied into a computer with web access will allow you to get to the files.
- Depending on your device, it is possible that your display settings will cut off part of the URL. To make sure this is not the case, try reducing your font size and turning your device to a landscape view. This should cause the full URL to appear.
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Adobe Press, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.