Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Premiere Pro CC Classroom in a Book (2015 release)
- Your Price: $47.99
- List Price: $59.99
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
• This is the best-selling guide to Adobe's powerful digital video editing application, fully updated for the 2015 release.
• Includes 19 hands-on lessons that use clear, step-by-step instructions with accompanying screenshots to explain how to efficiently edit video in Premiere Pro.
• Offers an end-to-end approach to the software for beginning students, from ingesting footage to exporting the final product.
• Companion DVD / online files includes sample media files for all of the book's projects.
• Classroom in a Book is the official training series from Adobe Systems Inc., developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
- Copyright 2016
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 480
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-430998-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-430998-9
Those creative professionals seeking the fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Premiere Pro CC choose Adobe Premiere Pro CC (2015 release) Classroom in a Book from Adobe Press.
The 19 project-based lessons in this book show readers step-by-step the key techniques for working in Premiere Pro. Readers learn to take a project from beginning to end where they’ll get the basics on things like organizing media, using audio, creating transitions, producing titles, and adding effects. Once they have the basics down, they'll learn how to take their projects further by sweetening and mixing sound, compositing the footage, adjusting color, compressing and exporting files, and much more. ((
Adobe Premiere Pro CC (2015 release) offers many new capabilities to the editor who needs quick results and this book covers the workflows required to get the job done. Best of all, the companion DVD (also available as an online download) includes lesson files so readers can work step-by-step along with the book.
The online companion files include all the necessary assets for readers to complete the projects featured in each chapter as well as ebook updates when Adobe releases new features for Creative Cloud customers. And new to this release, all buyers of the book get full access to the Web Edition: a Web-based version of the complete ebook enhanced with video and interactive multiple-choice quizzes. As always with the Classroom in a Book, Instructor Notes are available for teachers to download.
Online Sample Chapter
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options