Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Premiere Pro CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release), (Web Edition)
- Your Price: $38.39
- List Price: $47.99
- Estimated Release: Feb 15, 2019
- About this Web Edition
- Windows XP (Firefox only)
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (IE10, IE11, Chrome, or Firefox)
- Mac OS X (Safari, Firefox, or Chrome)
- Linux (Chrome or Firefox)
- iOS 6, 7, or 8 (Mobile Safari)
A Web Edition is an online learning product that you view in your web browser while connected to the Internet. Some Web Editions include additional interactive features, such as videos, quizzes, or live code editing. Read the product description for more details. A Web Edition will be accessible from your Account page after purchase.
Viewing a Web Edition requires a web browser that fully supports HTML5. Supported platforms are:
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2019
- Edition: 1st
- Web Edition
- ISBN-10: 0-13-529996-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-529996-8
Creative professionals seeking the fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Premiere Pro CC (2018 release) choose Adobe Premiere Pro CC Classroom in a Book (2019 release) from Adobe Press. The 18 project-based lessons in this book show users step-by-step the key techniques for working in Premiere Pro. Learn to edit video in Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 and get the most out of your workflow. Learn how to take a project from beginning to end, organize media, add audio, create transitions, produce titles and captions, and add effects. Take your projects further by sweetening and mixing sound, compositing footage, adjusting color, using advanced editing techniques, managing projects, working with 360 video for VR headsets, animating graphics and video, exporting, and much more. Workflows incorporating Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Audition expand your creative options.
The online companion files include all the necessary assets for readers to complete the projects featured in each chapter as well as ebook updates when Adobe releases relevant new features for Creative Cloud customers. All buyers of the book get full access to the Web Edition: a Web-based version of the complete ebook enhanced with video and multiple-choice quizzes.
Table of Contents
- Touring Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Setting Up a Project
- Importing Media
- Organizing Media
- Mastering the Essentials of Video Editing
- Working with Clips and Markers
- Adding Transitions
- Mastering Advanced Editing Techniques
- Putting Clips in Motion
- Editing and Mixing Audio
- Sweetening Sound
- Adding Video Effects
- Improving Clips with Color Correction and Grading
- Exploring Compositing Techniques
- Creating Graphics
- Exporting Frames, Clips, and Sequences
- Mulitcamera Editing (Online)
- Managing Your Projects (Online)