Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Your official guide to the Adobe Type Library!
Choosing the right type for your designs can be one of the hardest parts of your job as a digital designer. There are thousands of fonts available and the choices can be overwhelming. With more than 2,400 fonts, the Adobe Type Library represents one of the largest and most respected collections of top-quality type available. This comprehensive guide makes it easy to select fonts for purchase from Adobe’s vast library at www.adobe.com.
The Adobe Type Library Reference Book:
• Demonstrates the distinguishing characteristics of different type styles
• Explains the ins and outs of type innovations such as OpenType®
• Offers type inspiration and type selection
• Organizes type alphabetically and by style
• Shows the characters for each typeface, plus useful reference charts with standard character sets for Windows® and Mac OS®
• Features typefaces from internationally renowned foundries and award-winning type designers
• Includes an easy-to-use Quick Reference providing a useful overview of all the fonts contained inside the book
Also available in other formats.
Get unlimited online access to thousands of training resources on creative topics. You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.