Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe XD CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release)
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Your Price: $38.39
- List Price: $47.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Bestselling Classroom in a Book series is the ideal way for readers to learn how to design and prototype for websites and mobile apps using project-based lessons
- Aimed at beginning users and designed to teach Adobe XD features, such as visual design, prototyping, wireframing, testing, and sharing
- Official training series from Adobe, developed with the support of experts from Adobe product teams
- Copyright 2019
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 368
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-561964-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-561964-3
Creative professionals and UX designers seeking the fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe XD (2019 release) choose Adobe XD CC Classroom in a Book (2019 release) from the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks from Adobe Press. The 11 project-based lessons in this book guide users step-by-step through key techniques in XD for designing and prototyping cutting edge content for websites and mobile apps. You’ll set up a project, create graphics, add images and text, organize content, and work with symbols and Libraries. You’ll learn how to add effects and work with repeat grid. And you’ll gain proficiency in prototyping, and how to preview, share, comment, and export.
The online companion files include all the necessary assets for readers to complete the projects featured in each chapter as well as ebook updates when Adobe releases relevant new features for Creative Cloud customers. All buyers of the book get full access to the Web Edition: a Web-based version of the complete ebook enhanced with video and multiple-choice quizzes.
Table of Contents
Lesson 1 An Introduction to Adobe XD CC
Lesson 2 Setting Up a Project
Lesson 3 Creating and Importing Graphics
Lesson 4 Adding Images and Text
Lesson 5 Organizing Content
Lesson 6 Working with Assets And CC Libraries
Lesson 7 Using Effects, Repeat Grids, and Responsive Resize
Lesson 8 Creating a Prototype
Lesson 9 Previewing a Prototype
Lesson 10 Sharing Documents, Prototypes, and Design Specs
Lesson 11 Exporting and Integration
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Dreamweaver CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39