Create Interactive Documents using Adobe InDesign CS5, iPad App
- Copyright 2011
- Edition: 1st
- iPhone Application
- ISBN-10: 0-13-277769-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-277769-8
Written, designed, and hosted by interactive design expert Chris Converse, this amazing iPad App will show you how to take your designs from Adobe InDesign to the screen with over 3.5 hours of easy-to-follow video tutorials and a full reference guide.
For many designers trying to produce advanced interactive experiences, scripting remains a major hurdle. With this video and text combo, designers will start in familiar applications, such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, to create a visually rich and engaging interactive Web document—all without coding! By the end of the tutorial users will have built a finished product that includes a global navigation bar, video with navigation points, and sequenced animations of pages.
This app will show you how to:
- Set up an engaging and interactive user experience without coding
- Prepare an InDesign document for use with rich media elements, such as graphics and .SWF movies that are Flash Player compatible
- Make your document interactive by using InDesign to add buttons, hyperlinks, multi-state objects, animation, and movies
- Over 3.5 hours of video training
- Full reference guide with links to the corresponding video tutorials
- Exercise files (available as a separate download) so you can watch the video on your iPad and work on the exercise files on your computer at the same time