Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Designer's Apprentice, The: Automating Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign in Adobe Creative Suite 3
- This product currently is not for sale.
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $25.59
- List Price: $31.99
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2008
- Dimensions: 7-1/2 X 9-1/8
- Pages: 256
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-49570-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-49570-9
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-51478-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-51478-3
Adobe Creative Suite 3 has fantastic tools for minimizing the drudgery of
graphics production work: The key is to make your computer and Photoshop,
Illustrator, and InDesign do rote tasks for you. And although the concept of
automation may sound intimidating, it doesn’t have to be. Learn what
automation is, why it’s as natural as breathing, and how it can take over
routine work, freeing you up to be creative.
· Combine customer data with graphics for personalized communications
· Customize hundreds or even thousands of illustrations or layouts in
· Record tasks with macro-like Actions in Photoshop and Illustrator,
then reuse them with multiple files
automate complex workflows, even ones with varying conditions
Online Sample Chapter
On page 13, last paragraph, The Heartbeat Experiment. The first parenthetical should read: (the full text of this script - as well as the audio file that it generates - are available for download now at www.peachpit.com/apprentice)