Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Hidden Power of Adjustment Layers in Adobe Photoshop, The
- Your Price: $28.79
- List Price: $35.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2014
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-352332-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-352332-4
Photoshop’s adjustment and fill layers give you an amazing level of control and are the building blocks of innumerable techniques. In this definitive resource, Scott Valentine demonstrates how to use these simple but powerful tools through approachable hands-on examples, and he calls on other Photoshop experts to share their techniques.
Whether you’re a professional or hobbyist, you’ll learn techniques that give you an edge in technical, personal, and commercial projects. Beginning and intermediate users of Photoshop will learn how adjustment and fill layers work and get up to speed on the most common techniques. Advanced users will find indispensable reference material in addition to speedy solutions to vexing problems. More than just a collection of effects and recipes, The Hidden Power of Adjustment Layers in Adobe Photoshop explains why the techniques work and how to tune them for your specific needs.
- Powerful tips and techniques from industry experts, including Katrin Eismann, Pete Collins, and Corey Barker
- Straightforward teaching style from a veteran Photoshop user
- Richly illustrated with examples of over two-dozen techniques covering photography, compositing, and illustration
- Quick-reference guide to every fill and adjustment layer with before-and-after images for easy comparison
- Downloadable reference files and actions to explore and enhance your creativity (on the companion website)
Table of Contents
Manipulating and Compositing
Illustration, Painting, and 3D
Quick Reference Guide to Adjustment and Fill Layers
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Photoshop CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39