Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Learn Adobe Animate CC for Multiplatform Animations: Adobe Certified Associate Exam Preparation (Web Edition), 2nd Edition
- Your Price: $31.99
- List Price: $39.99
- About this Web Edition
- Windows XP (Firefox only)
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (IE10, IE11, Chrome, or Firefox)
- Mac OS X (Safari, Firefox, or Chrome)
- Linux (Chrome or Firefox)
- iOS 6, 7, or 8 (Mobile Safari)
A Web Edition is an online learning product that you view in your web browser while connected to the Internet. Some Web Editions include additional interactive features, such as videos, quizzes, or live code editing. Read the product description for more details. A Web Edition will be accessible from your Account page after purchase.
Viewing a Web Edition requires a web browser that fully supports HTML5. Supported platforms are:
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2018
- Edition: 2nd
- Web Edition
- ISBN-10: 0-13-487874-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-487874-4
Knowing the industry-standard animation and interactivity tool Adobe Animate CC can help you get a foothold in the exciting web design and mobile app-development world. Learn Animate CC by building cool creative projects that will teach you how to:
- Design and animate vector artwork
- Compose an animated greeting card using HTML5
- Build a promotional video with text and images animated in 3D
- Construct a working digital clock using ActionScript
- Design and code an interactive quiz for mobile devices
This study guide uses video integrated with text to help you gain real-world skills that will get you started in your career designing and building multiplatform animations using Adobe Animate CC and lays the foundation for taking the Adobe Certified Associate certification exam in that field. A mix of 7 project-based lessons, 10 hours of practical videos, and interactive quizzes prepares you for an entry-level position in a competitive job market.
Purchasing this book gives you access to valuable online extras. Follow the instructions in the book’s “Getting Started” section to unlock access to:
- Web Edition containing instructional video embedded in the complete text of the book with interactive review questions along with product updates
- Downloadable lesson files you need to work through the projects in the book
Table of Contents
2 Design a Vector Animation
3 Construct an Animated Image
4 Compose an Animated HTML5 Greeting
5 Generate a Promotional Video
6 Build a Poem Generator
7 Tick-Tock…Build a Virtual Clock
8 Develop a Mobile Quiz App
9 Wrapping It Up!
10 Leveling Up with Design (online)
11 Working with Outsiders (online)
ACA Objectives Covered