Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Learn Adobe Illustrator CC for Graphic Design and Illustration: Adobe Certified Associate Exam Preparation, 2nd Edition
- Your Price: $31.99
- List Price: $39.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2019
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 240
- Edition: 2nd
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-487848-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-487848-5
Adobe Illustrator CC is the most popular vector illustration application available. Print and screen designers use it to create powerful artwork composed of shapes, color, and highly styled text. Illustrator is a necessary tool for anyone considering a career in the visual design or illustration field. Learn Adobe Illustrator CC by building cool creative projects that teach you how to:
- Design and illustrate a promotional postcard
- Style text to create a logotype for a business
- Combine illustrations and text to create infographics
- Trace a photograph to use in an eye-catching concert poster
- Design icons and graphics for a mobile device interface
This study guide uses video integrated with text to help you gain real-world skills that will get you started in your career in graphic design using Adobe Illustrator CC 2018 and lays the foundation for taking the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) certification exam in that field. A mix of 6 project-based lessons, 8 hours of practical videos, and interactive quizzes prepares you for an entry-level position in a competitive job market.
Purchasing this book gives you access to valuable online extras. Follow the instructions in the book’s “Getting Started” section to unlock access to:
- Web Edition containing instructional video embedded in the complete text of the book with interactive review questions along with product updates
- Downloadable lesson files you need to work through the projects in the book
Table of Contents
1 Introduction to Adobe Illustrator CC 2018
2 Creating a Postcard in Illustrator
3 Creating the Front of a Business Card
4 Creating the Back of a Business Card
5 Creating a Music Festival Poster
6 Creating and Exporting Content for Web and Mobile Projects
7 Leveling Up with Design
8 Working with Outsiders
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Illustrator CC Classroom in a Book (2018 release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39