Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Learn Adobe InDesign CC for Print and Digital Media Publication: Adobe Certified Associate Exam Preparation
- Your Price: $39.99
- List Price: $49.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2016
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 288
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-439549-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-439549-4
Used by graphic designers worldwide, Adobe InDesign CC is a layout powerhouse. But that power is easy to harness, as you’ll soon learn. These real-world projects teach you to think like a designer and master the details that set your work apart.
Hone your InDesign skills as you:
- Produce an advertising poster
- Design a magazine for print and tablet delivery
- Build interactive forms
- Create a comic book page
- Add controls for video, animations, and more to a digital media publication
This study guide uses more than 11 hours of video integrated with text to help you gain real-world skills that will get you started in your career designing publications for print and screen using InDesign CC. It lays the foundation for taking the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) certification exam and helps prepare you for an entry-level position in a competitive job market.
Purchasing this book gives you access to valuable online extras. Follow the instructions in the book’s “Getting Started” section to unlock access to:
- The Web Edition containing instructional video embedded in the complete text of the book with interactive review questions along with product updates
- Downloadable lesson files you need to work through the projects
Table of Contents
- Getting Started with InDesign
- Designing an Event Poster
- A Colorful Magazine Cover Design
- Designing a Magazine Layout
- Styling a Recipe Book
- Creating a Comic Book
These chapters are included in eBooks and Web Edition
Creating an Interactive Digital Media Publication
Leveling Up with Design
Working with Outsiders
Adjusting Master Pages
Building an Index
Understanding SWF Export