Learn Adobe Photoshop CS5 by Video: Core Training in Visual Communication
- Copyright 2011
- Edition: 1st
- Online Video
- ISBN-10: 0-13-259463-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-259463-9
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
This complete training program from Adobe Press and video2brain includes over 21 hours of exceptional video training to teach you the fundamentals of Adobe Photoshop CS5 as well as the basic principles of image editing. Trainers Kelly McCathran, Ted LoCascio, and Scott Citron show you how to use essential commands and tools to retouch pictures, combine type with images, and create dramatic visual effects.
• Creating a panoramic photograph
• Converting a color image to black-and-white
• Working with 3D objects
• Removing unwanted details from an image
• Customizing keyboard shortcuts
• Creating and managing layers
• Exporting and printing images
The lessons are wrapped in a feature-rich interface that lets you jump to any topic and bookmark individual sections for later review. Full-Screen mode provides a hi-def, immersive experience, and as with all titles in the Learn by Video series, the project files used in the lessons are included with the course.
This Adobe-Approved title is structured around the objectives of the “Visual Communication using Adobe Photoshop CS5” exam at the Adobe Certified Associate level.
This online video requires the free Adobe® Flash Player software to play: http://get2.adobe.com/flashplayer/
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Photoshop CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39