Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 Certified Developer Study Guide
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $22.39
- List Price: $27.99
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2006
- Pages: 232
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-44730-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-44730-2
This is the definitive exam study guide that will help you review what you need to know to pass the Certified Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 Developer Exam. Designed specifically to simplify exam preparation for intermediate to advanced Dreamweaver developers, each subject is presented in clear and direct language, with useful and well-explained code examples. The guide includes 24 concise, focused chapters with extensive notes, tips, and cautions. Each chapter concludes with sample questions and answers designed to facilitate review.
Intermediate Dreamweaver developers will get the grounding they need to complete the Macromedia certification process, and veteran users will find coverage of all the new Dreamweaver 8 features you need to keep your certification up to date: visual authoring with XML data, improved CSS support for media types (unified panel, rendering improvements, layout visualization, and style rendering toolbar), integrated accessibility, improved WebDAV, and more.
Coverage of the following Dreamweaver topics:
- Design basics
- Library items and extensions
- Team collaboration
- Layers and tables in page layout
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe XD CC Classroom in a Book (2018 release)
- Book $47.99