Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 How-Tos: 100 Essential Techniques
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $19.99
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2007
- Dimensions: 7" x 9"
- Pages: 304
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-45074-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-45074-6
Macromedia Dreamweaver is widely regarded as one of the best applications to use to build your Web site. In Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 How-Tos, author David Karlins brings you the best techniques to get you started designing and creating pages and sites in Dreamweaver. Why sort through piles of documentation when you can focus on the techniques you most need to learn? This book presents just the information you need—each stand-alone technique is complete with illustrations and practical tips taken from Karlins’ experience using and teaching Dreamweaver. These techniques let you explore the program at your own pace, and learn just what you need, when you need it.
• Define local and remote sites
• Master CSS formatting for more complex page designs
• Structure your page using the Dreamweaver table features or frames
• Add RSS content to your pages
• Generate site maps
• Build interactive forms and link them to databases to collect user input
• Define type attributes using HTML or CSS
• Embed multimedia in your pages for a richer user experienc