Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 with ASP, ColdFusion, and PHP: Training from the Source
- Your Price: $42.49
- List Price: $49.99
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Copyright 2006
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-33625-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-33625-5
Learn by doing! Follow along, step-by-step, as you upgrade a static HTML site that uses obsolete code to an XML standard-compliant, CSS-formatted dynamic site using Microsoft Active Server Pages (ASP), Macromedia ColdFusion, or the open source PHP. Create several integrated applications for a fictional travel tour operator, including a searchable listing for tour descriptions, country profiles, and a tour price calendar. In this official Macromedia guide, you’ll learn how to:
- Use a relational database—Microsoft Access or MySQL—as the driving force behind a site
- Use Dreamweaver’s built-in server behaviors and application objects to assist in the rapid development of dynamic Web applications
- Read and hand-code ASP VBScript, ColdFusion Markup Language, and PHP scripts well enough to understand how dynamic Web pages work, troubleshoot errors, and customize scripts
- Collect and manipulate user-entered data, performing calculations on the fly
- Use SQL to pass information between your pages and the database
- Validate forms using client-side and server-side scripts
Online Sample Chapter
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Dreamweaver CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39