Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Macromedia Flash 8 ActionScript: Training from the Source
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2006
- Dimensions: 7" x 9"
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-44678-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-44678-7
As any Flash developer worth his or her salt knows, you’re not tapping all of the program’s power unless you’re taking advantage of its scripting language. Not to worry: With Flash 8’s improved scripting language (which includes a visual interface!) and this project-based guide you don’t have to be a master programmer to do so. In these pages authors Jobe Makar and Danny Patterson, use hands-on lessons and simple, step-by-step instructions to translate real-life activities into scripts, in the process demonstrating that scripting is something you already instinctively know how to do. To that end, the authors have provided methodologies and techniques for building nearly 40 real-life Flash 8 ActionScript projects, including sample games, wireless applications, Web sites, and more—all of which will help you work faster and more efficiently. The companion CD contains all of the project files and images you’ll need to complete the book’s lessons.
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Animate CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39