Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Macromedia Flash 8 for Windows and Macintosh: Visual QuickStart Guide
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2006
- Dimensions: 7" x 9"
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-44833-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-44833-0
An improved script editor (with a visual interface), a revamped library interface, a new Undo feature, powerful run-time effects, breakthrough motion-graphics capabilities—these are just a few of the reasons Web designers are raving about the newest version of their favorite Web tool, Macromedia Flash 8. Whether you’re a beginning user looking for a good introduction to the topic or a veteran user seeking a convenient update reference, you’ll find what you need in this task-based guide. Using simple step-by-step instructions, straightforward language, loads of screen shots, and a plethora of readily accessible examples, author Katherine Ulrich shows you how to create engaging interactive content for the Web with Flash Basic 8 and Flash Professional 8. From basic vector graphics to animation with motion tweening and beyond, this inexpensive, easy-to-use guide promises to get you up to speed fast on the most important application in your design toolbox—Macromedia Flash 8.
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Animate CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39