Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Macromedia Flash MX for Windows and Macintosh: Visual QuickStart Guide
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- NEW - Completely updated to reflect Flash MX's most significant new features—Improved video support, new graphic design tools, pre-built Components and Templates, and more.
Helps students take full advantage of Flash MX's newest and most useful creativity and productivity features.
- Proven QuickStart visual learning format—Combines an open, welcoming design, hundreds of screen captures, expert tips, and concise step-by-step instructions.
Relies on a format designed to make learning as easy as possible.
- Comprehensive coverage of the fundamentals—Covers Flash drawing, layers, objects, animation, importing audio and video, interactivity, optimization, delivery, export, and more.
Covers everything students need to quickly become productive and effective with Flash MX.
- Expert tutorial and handy quick reference—Designed not only to teach Flash MX exceptionally well, but also to serve as an outstanding task-based reference.
Will remain valuable to students long after they've mastered the fundamentals of Flash MX.
- Copyright 2002
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-201-79481-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-201-79481-6
Long the industry standard for creating high-impact interactive Web sites, Macromedia Flash has just gotten a whole lot better--faster, easier, even more powerful--with the release of Flash MX. Whether you're a Flash pro looking to get up to speed quickly on this latest release or a novice eager to tap the power of MX for the first time, the task-based visual approach of this Visual QuickStart Guide is just what you need to make the most out of Flash MX.
In this volume, veteran journalist and author Katherine Ulrich covers it all--from the basics of vector animation to sophisticated interaction and transition effects--in the clear, concise prose readers have come to expect from this popular series. Beginners will want to devour the volume from cover to cover, while more experienced Flash users will be able to easily find just what they need, including complete coverage of all of the program's new features: a revamped interface, enhanced integration with Macromedia ColdFusion, dual authoring modes for designers and developers, and more. Loaded with tips and visual aids to reinforce the text, Macromedia Flash MX for Windows and Macintosh: Visual QuickStart Guide will be your constant companion as you use Flash MX to take your Web pages to the next level.
Companion Files for Macromedia Flash MX for Windows and Macintosh: Visual QuickStart Guide
Online Sample Chapters
Table of Contents
1. The Flash Authoring Tool.
2. Creating Simple Graphics.
3. Modifying Simple Graphics.
4. Complex Graphics on a Single Layer.
5. Graphics on Multiple Layers.
6. Saving and Reusing Graphic Elements.
7. Using Non-Flash Graphics.
8. Frame-by-Frame Animations.
9. Animation with Motion Tweening.
10. Animation with Shape Tweening.
11. More-Complex Animation Tasks.
12. Interactivity with Simple Frame Actions.
13. Interactivity with Objects.
14. Adding Sound and Video.
15. Introducing Complex Interactivity.
16. Delivering Movies to Your Audience.
Appendix A. Keyboard Shortcuts.
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Animate CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39