Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Macromedia Flash: Super Samurai
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- Collection of Advanced Techniques presented by Top Flash Developers—The core of each chapter is a developer showcase, an original Flash project created to demonstrate the chapter's topic.
Teaches students new Flash programming and implementation concepts from the world's top developers in the Flash community, inspiring them to use their expanded knowledge in their own projects. Ex.___
- Companion CD-ROM—All of the source files for the projects discussed in the book are included on the CD-ROM, along with a trial version of Macromedia Flash 5, as well as extra sample files not specifically illustrated in the text.
Students have all they need to experiment with the files, play around with the code, and design their own projects in Flash. Ex.___
- Companion Web site—At www.supersamuraiflash.com students will find more experimental Flash movies, updates to the book, corrections, and a place for feedback.
Students can extend their Flash learning and stay current with the latest practices from the top Flash developers. Ex.___
- Icons for Highlighting Information—Special icons are used throughout the text referring to the CD-ROM, key concepts, tips, and warnings.
Helps students reinforce their reading by having their attention called to working with the CD-ROM, underscoring a key concept, learning an insider's tip, or being alert about a potential problem. Ex.___
- Copyright 2002
- Edition: 1st
- Premium Website
- ISBN-10: 0-201-77144-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-201-77144-2
Table of Contents
1. Breathing Life into Flash.
2. 3D and Flash.
3. Flash Physics.
4. Programming Sound in Flash.
5. Component System Architecture.
6. Creating Dynamic Flash Pages.
7. Flash Interface Design.
8. XML and Flash.
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Animate CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39