Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Macromedia MX: Building Rich Internet Applications
- Your Price: $33.99
- List Price: $39.99
- We're temporarily out of stock, but order now and we'll send it to you later.
- Copyright 2003
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-15881-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-15881-9
Macromedia's new MX family of software products introduces a new tier of Web development and production to the existing skill sets of Web designers and developers. While most readers are familiar with individual tools such as Macromedia Dreamweaver and Flash, few understand the process of creating applications that work with Macromedia's server-side software. This book establishes a clear workflow and methodology for building applications that require dynamic media and data. With a focus on integration, this book will appeal to readers who want to learn how to develop Web applications without spending months of time reading several hundreds of pages of individual manuals that ship with Macromedia's MX products. Advanced users who are familiar with server-side scripting can skip to any section of the book and read the material as a quick reference.Readers will learn how to:
- Build collaborative systems with the Macromedia MX software.
- Create applications that allow instant video and audio communication between users.
- Manage connections to databases and content.
- Create applications that work on a variety of Web-enabled devices.
- Understand a methodology for the specification and design of integrated rich media applications.
Online Sample Chapter
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Animate CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39