Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Macromedia Studio 8: Training from the Source
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- Copyright 2006
- Edition: 1st
- Premium Website
- ISBN-10: 0-321-33620-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-33620-0
Learn by doing! Macromedia Studio 8: Training from the Source provides a comprehensive, working introduction to the most powerful Web design and development suite available. Starting from the ground up, you’ll build two Web sites. In the first half of the book, you’ll combine the strengths of Macromedia Flash, Fireworks, and Dreamweaver to create an attractive, yet maintainable site. In the second half of the book, you’ll focus on building a powerful and dynamic user experience by combining Macromedia Flash, Dreamweaver, Contribute, FlashPaper, and ColdFusion. The enclosed CD-ROM contains all the files you need to complete the projects, plus completed files for you to compare with your results and use as models for future projects.
You learn how to:
- Optimize graphics in Fireworks, balancing quality and file size
- Design in a standards-compliant, all XHTML-CSS workflow
- Insert and format text, images, and CSS layers in Dreamweaver
- Master multimedia concepts, such as timelines, libraries, and file architecture
- Create Flash animations, using frame-by-frame and tweened animation techniques
- Create functional buttons using Flash symbols and ActionScript
- Integrate video into Flash projects
- Use ColdFusion to display live database data on a Web page
- Send data in and out of Flash movies to server scripts and databases
- Leverage the power of Contribute to maintain, distribute, and control Web content and FlashPaper to create, share, distribute, and use documents in a secure, universal format
Online Sample Chapter
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Animate CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39