Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Real World Adobe InDesign CS2
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2006
- Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 888
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-44135-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-44135-5
You've mastered page design and can easily work your Quark magic. Now you are ready to take the plunge and switch to Adobe InDesign CS2 and you need to learn and start successfully using the award-winning software, immediately! Real World Adobe InDesign CS2 has all the industrial-strength techniques and time-saving tips you need to start laying out, proofing, and printing pages with InDesign CS2, without missing a beat or a deadline! You'll find everything you need here to master InDesign's advanced page layout tools, manage color, snippets, use the Bridge effectively, and more. You'll also find complete coverage of InDesign CS2's new features: Object Styles, Photoshop and Adobe PDF layer support, using InCopy, Smarter text handling, flexible XML support, and much more. Written by pros for design pros, this book has all the real-world, industrial-strength InDesign CS2 techniques that will make all the difference in your fast-paced production environment!
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe InDesign CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39