Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Real World Adobe Photoshop CS2
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $35.19
- List Price: $43.99
- Available on demand.
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2006
- Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 984
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-50219-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-50219-3
Fooling around with Photoshop to create interesting composite artwork is all well and good. But if you rely on Photoshop to meet tough production challenges in a fast-paced professional environment, fooling around won't cut it! You need results, and you need them now: This book delivers! In this copiously illustrated volume, best-selling authors David Blatner and Bruce Fraser offer scads of hands-on production techniques as well as clear explanations of the concepts that drive them, so that you can get the best results possible on your own Photoshop CS2 projects. You'll learn about managing color, getting great scans, correcting tones and colors, and more. You also find complete coverage of all of Photoshop CS2's newest features: integration with Adobe Bridge; Vanishing Point; super-tight integration with the rest of Adobe's Creative Suite 2; and more. Throughout, the emphasis is on efficiency: the time-saving tips and professional shortcuts that will allow you to work faster, smarter, and more creatively with Photoshop CS2.
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe After Effects CS5: Learn by Video
- DVD $55.99
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS5: Learn by Video
- DVD $55.99