Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Real World Adobe Photoshop CS4 for Photographers
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2009
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-62077-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-62077-4
This edition of Real World Photoshop is more tightly focused for the needs and demands of the professional digital photographers. From acquiring images to using an efficient processing workflow to maintaining image quality and final output quality all within the powerful feature set of Adobe Photoshop CS4 and Photoshop Extended CS4. Coverage of new features includes: live, non-destructive corrections in the Adjustments panel, re-editable, feathered, density controlled masks, enhanced auto-align, auto blend, 360 degree panoramas, and more.
The book's new focus helps readers understand the core workflow tasks, main print and web output options as well as the commercial printing information necessary to hand off images for prepress. Essentials information on file formats, color settings, image adjustment fundamentals, sharpness, detail, noise reduction, and image storage and output is also included. Photoshop Extended is covered where it relates specifically to photographers.
Table of Contents
Introduction: Photoshop in the Real World
Chapter 1: Building a Photoshop System
Chapter 2: Image Essentials
Chapter 3: Color Essentials
Chapter 4: Color Settings
Chapter 5: Building a Digital Workflow
Chapter 6: Essential Photoshop Tips and Tricks
Chapter 7: Image Adjustment Fundamentals
Chapter 8: The Digital Darkroom
Chapter 9: Making Selections
Chapter 10: Sharpness, Detail, and Noise Reduction
Chapter 11: Essential Image Techniques
Chapter 12: Image Storage and Output
Page 5, under 64-Bit Hardware: the first sentence should read "When running on 64-bit hardware with 64-bit operating system...".
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Photoshop CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39