Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Real World Camera Raw with Adobe Photoshop CS4
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2009
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-61844-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-61844-3
The Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw plug-in for Adobe Photoshop has changed the way photographers work with images. Shooting in the raw format gives digital photographers complete control over every aspect of image quality. Camera Raw makes the process of using raw files easier by providing a standardized way of accessing and working with these uncompressed digital negatives. Today serious photographers shoot raw images only. Real World Camera Raw with Adobe Photoshop was the first book devoted exclusively to the topic, explaining the advantages and challenges of using Camera Raw to produce magnificent images. Real World Adobe Camera Raw in Photoshop CS4 keeps pace with new directions in digital photography and raw image processing. Jeff Schewe, a contributor to the development of Camera Raw from its beginnings, updates Bruce Fraser’s bestselling book with inside knowledge of how new features let photographers optimize and convert images for the best results in Adobe Photoshop CS4. Hands-on techniques show readers how to expose and shoot for raw image capture as well as use new features. Readers will also learn how to use the latest version of Adobe Bridge to manage the thousands of images--and gigabytes of data--that result from raw shooting. Finally, Schewe discusses how Adobe’s latest revolutionary imaging software Photoshop Lightroom adds to the raw equation.
Table of Contents
Chapter One: Digital Camera Raw
Chapter Two: How Camera Raw Works
Chapter Three: Raw System Overview
Chapter Four: Camera Raw Controls
Chapter Five: Hands-on Camera Raw
Chapter Six: Adobe Bridge
Chapter Seven: It’s All About the Workflow
Chapter Eight: Mastering Metadata
Chapter Nine: Exploiting Automation
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Photoshop CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39
- Real World Image Sharpening with Adobe Photoshop, Camera Raw, and Lightroom, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $31.99