Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Secrets of Adobe Bridge: Making the Most of Adobe Creative Suite 2
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $15.99
- List Price: $19.99
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2006
- Dimensions: 7-3/8 X 9-1/8
- Pages: 120
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-50247-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-50247-6
You're impressed with Adobe CS2 and love Adobe Bridge, its new navigational control center. But are you making the most out of it? Adobe Bridge is more than a simple file browser. It's a powerful desktop tool and provides centralized access to all your suite project files, applications, and settings. With file organization and sharing, plus Adobe Stock Photos at your fingertips all the time, Adobe Bridge speeds your workflow and keeps your ideas moving. In this first book to cover Adobe Bridge, best-selling author Terry White shows how to fully utilize this cool, productivity-enhancing software. You'll master organizing your files using the Bridge while customizing views and your workspace. You'll also learn how to view files (PDFs, multi-page InDesign files, Photoshop images, and more) in Adobe Bridge and directly see fonts and swatches used without actually opening a file as well as how to create collections of files, send files out for email review, track projects, effectively use Version Cue, set up RSS feeds, purchase stock photos, and more!
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe After Effects CS5: Learn by Video
- DVD $55.99