Previewing the entire animation
Congratulations! You’ve completed the two-part 3D animation for this Adobe After Effects book. After all that hard work, you should definitely preview the entire animation.
- Click the Final Comp tab in the Timeline panel.
- Press F2, or click any empty area in the Timeline panel, to deselect all layers.
- Press the Home key, or drag the current-time indicator to the beginning of the time ruler.
- Watch a RAM preview of the entire composition.
- Choose File > Save to save your project.
If you’d like to render and output the piece, see Lesson 14, “Rendering and Outputting,” for instructions.